are theseIBS symptoms?
It is more than 3 months that I have pain in my right quadrant below rib . I went to a specialist and  after ultrasound+blood test I was told to have fatty liver, My ast and alt enzyme levels were 5 times higher than the normal range. I followed a strict diet+sport during 3 months and  did 3 blood tests during 3 months. The enzyme levels decreased and and in the last test they were in the normal range and doctor told me they are perfect. However, the pain in my right quadrant continues.

I did a CT scan also and no  it was normal.
I have a lot of gas in my stomach, sometimes  I hear bowel movements and voice, I have diarrhea and stool slimming. The pain in right quadrant is irregular. After 2-3 hours of wake up, It starts and sometimes but rarely in radiates around right hand quadrant. It is irregular during the day. Are these symptoms IBS symptoms?
Hello and sorry for the late reply.

Like I mentioned IBS is a diagnosis of exclusion. If all the tests to rule out other disorders are done and found to be negative, then the diagnosis of IBS is made.

Your symptoms could sometimes be due to gall bladder dysfunction. To study the functioning tests like HIDA scan need to be done.  If gallbladder ejection fraction is below 35% is considered to be gallbladder dyskinesia. If there is gallbladder dyskinesia, you should be having fatty food intolerance and sometimes pain in the right upper quadrant if there is evidence of gallstones or inflammation of the gallbladder. If due to non-functionality of the gallbladder, there is stasis of bile, it could predispose to gallstone formation. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.