bristool stool chart, please answer
i looked at the bristol stool chart to see if i am having diarrhea or not. these days i think i was type 5 with small loose feces, as i saw pictures of the bristol stool chart as well. i went to the toilet 2 times yesterday and 2 times today and i noticed this problem. i understant that diarrhea is defecating 3-4 or more times per day. my question is: does always those bristol chart types 5 or 6 per exameple mean diarrhea or in my case it can be something normal, as i don t feel urgent needs to go to the toilet and i defecate as usual?
Hello and sorry for the late reply.

Some people defecate twice a day and some once. It depends on ones bowel habits and constituency. So, if you normally go two times and it is not watery or hard it is normal. Diarrhea is the passage of frequent watery stools. The bristol stool is a chart for comparison and the stool type numbers 4 and 5 are considered healthy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.