constipation, bloating , balls in stomach
Hello I am 25 year old female I have lost 40 pounds and been removing red meats from my meals I dont know if my dieting is the cause but  I have been bloated for two months not pregnant . Everytime I eat my stomach get more bloated and gassy. I even hear the gasses of air at night I done even have to eat. I was able to go to the bathroom and i do  pee alot but now im constipated . I have also just three days ago found several littles balls in my stomach there are too many too count . I have them on breast too.  Some of the the littles balls hurt a little like a pinch.
Welcome to the IBS community!  I would recommend that you get checked out by your doctor about the bumps that you feel.  WIth regards to the gas, I would recommend that you try eliminating gas causing foods from your diet (like lactose, beans, etc.).