digestive issues
hi, i have been experiencing a sort of emptiness in my stomach even after i eat. also its been hard for me to poop, i have not been able too and when i  do its very little. i have been bloated for about 3 days now and i have been very gassy  i don't know what is wrong with me.. what should i do ?
Hello and sorry for the late reply.

You could be having constipation. Constipation refers to the infrequent passing of hard, dry stools, which are difficult to pass. It can also cause distension. I would advise you to develop a lifestyle to fight constipation. Drink plenty of water. Regular meals with high fiber content like green leafy vegetables, plenty of fruits, lots of oral fluids and exercise will help relieve constipation. Also take frequent  small meals, it may help with the stomach emptiness. Please consult your primary care physician if symptoms worsen.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.