Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
excessive gas in right part of abdomen
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

excessive gas in right part of abdomen

i have excessive gas under  upper right quadrant . i feel twitches alwyas in this right quadrant but not sure if it is due to gas or bowel movement. when i expel the gas, it is not a smelling gas in fact. i feel bloating a lot. constipation is also present. what may the reason of such an excessive gas in the right part of abdomen?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. Bloating can cause a lot of discomfort. If you have been investigated to rule out disorders of the colon, the bloating can happen with consumption of excess sugars, indigestion and aerophagia. Try to limit voluntarily swallowing excessive air. Check to see if any specific food is aggravating the bloating and try to avoid the same. In general try to avoid cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus. Certain medications and food additives too can cause bloating. Check on these. Also, try to include yogurt in your diet as it is a probiotic which replaces lactobacillus acidophilus (good bacteria) that helps with digestion.

To expel intestinal gas, try taking a brisk walk or getting some other form of exercise. Frequent exercise can help keep the intestines working more efficiently and aid with digestion. Also, OTC medications such as simethicone may help with flatulence.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
Thanks for your comments. I think I have candida overgrowth. I did the following test every morning and it is positive:

http://www.newleafhealth.com/saliva_test_for_candida.html

is this test reliable? if so, what should i do to kill candida effectively?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...