excessive gas in right part of abdomen
i have excessive gas under  upper right quadrant . i feel twitches alwyas in this right quadrant but not sure if it is due to gas or bowel movement. when i expel the gas, it is not a smelling gas in fact. i feel bloating a lot. constipation is also present. what may the reason of such an excessive gas in the right part of abdomen?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. Bloating can cause a lot of discomfort. If you have been investigated to rule out disorders of the colon, the bloating can happen with consumption of excess sugars, indigestion and aerophagia. Try to limit voluntarily swallowing excessive air. Check to see if any specific food is aggravating the bloating and try to avoid the same. In general try to avoid cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus. Certain medications and food additives too can cause bloating. Check on these. Also, try to include yogurt in your diet as it is a probiotic which replaces lactobacillus acidophilus (good bacteria) that helps with digestion.

To expel intestinal gas, try taking a brisk walk or getting some other form of exercise. Frequent exercise can help keep the intestines working more efficiently and aid with digestion. Also, OTC medications such as simethicone may help with flatulence.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thanks for your comments. I think I have candida overgrowth. I did the following test every morning and it is positive:

http://www.newleafhealth.com/saliva_test_for_candida.html

is this test reliable? if so, what should i do to kill candida effectively?