Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
excessive gas.
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

excessive gas.

I'm having a lot of trouble lately with gas.it's really embarrassing, but no matter what I eat (high fiber, low fiber, healthy food, junk food) I start farting constantly.

I'm going to give  a few details that might help you, help me. The farts aren't like normal ones. They're high pressured, loud, and sound like I opened a valve to let air out. Sometimes they don't even smell; it's just air. Then I can feel my abdomen deflate.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. Excessive flatulence can happen with consumption of excess sugars, indigestion and aerophagia. It could also be due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), malabsorption, inflammatory bowel diseases and various infections of the colon. So, to prevent this try to avoid consuming aerated drinks, include plenty of yogurt in your diet and exercise regularly, this will promote the bowels to move and relieve the tension and gas.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank