feel full and sick after eating a small portion of food
My daughter is 15 yrs. old and for the past 6 months she has been having these symptoms and I don't know if I should have her see her doctor.

Symptoms: feels sick after eating a small portion of food, abdominal pains, bloating, fatigue, feels nause without vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach growls alot, she gets hungry and loses her appetite.  Any ideas as to what this could be.
Hey, well i went to the doctors and stuff and they said it could possibly be a parasite and maybe even IBS. but they have elminated the parasite, so you may want to take her to the doctor and see what they think about it
Hi, Today I took my daughter to see her pediatrician and she requested a lot of blood tests and stool samples to see if she does have a parasite.  Until the results come back the Dr. perscribed zantac and referred my daughter to see a GI.  Until then we have to wait and see the outcome.  The dr. recommended that my daughter eats alot of fiber foods and to stay away from dairy products.  
Did you ever find out what she had??