green bowels
I have been having dark green bowels for about 5 days, I did have a stomach flu a couple of days ago but feel better now. I have not eaten anything green in days so I dont think that would be why.
I could be wrong, in your case, because everyone is different, but whenever I have a stomach bug, and or a stomach ache, I end up having green stools for a few days. If it continues for maybe 2 weeks I would go see the doctor. Hopefully this will clear up sooner.
I experienced green stools for a couple of days recently.  This is after having a colonoscopy.  In readiness for the colonoscopy my bowels had to be clear and I was given a strong laxative.  

After the colonoscopy procedure, and having got home, my first bowel movement was a deep green colour, after a day of this, I contacted NHS Direct and spoke to a nurse.  Her explaination was that waste had purged through my system very quickly, because I had a clean bowel.  This is why it was green in colour.  

Your situation may be totally different, so I would always recommend that you seen your doctor if this persists.
Dyes in beverages like grape coolade can turn the bowl a green color.  This is seen a lot in children.  Mothers freak.
I just had colonoscapy and first **** was dark green.  Freaked called doctor waiting to hear back.       I did drink a couple a little grape juice  is there something wrong.  Or Amy I just freaking out for no reason