ibs after liver inflamation
i had elevated liver enzymes which became normal after 3 months. now it is  more than 1 month that I have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) problems. i feel a lot if gas and bloating after meals. i feel these feelings in the right quadrant below liver. i did CT scan for this right part and everything was normal. i do not know why i feel gas and bloating in the right quadrant below liver. any idea and comments?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Like I mentioned IBS is a diagnosis of exclusion. The bloating can happen with consumption of excess sugars, indigestion and aerophagia. It could also be due to food staying for longer time in the stomach like gastroparesis or due to an infection with giardiasis. Blood tests will help detect infections, besides stool examination which will reveal fat malabsorption.  Bacterial overgrowth is tested with a breath test. Please discuss these issues with your primary care physician when you happen to meet him.  In the meantime try to include yogurt in your diet as it is a probiotic which replaces lactobacillus acidophilus (good bacteria) that helps with digestion.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.