is it just me
Not to sure where I should post this. I am 19 years old and was diagnosed with IBS at age 6. Ever since I hit the point where I began my period my life has gone into sheer chaos. I also suffer from slow bowel empty where my body takes 4 hours to digest what a normal person would take an hour. In the past 2 years I have also thought be have endometriosis. I don't know if anyone else has this but when I start to have severe pain I loose control of my body. I begin to shake and cannot control where my hands go or how they act. Often they get to the point where I can't open them. After this "attack" i normally sleep for hours.. Anyone else? Help!!!
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  When you say slow bowel empty, do you mean slow stomach emptying? I would recommend you see a gastroenterologist about this.
Yes, slow stomach empty.. And I've seen a gastro all he's given me is meds..
Oh my gosh! I am the same way!

I have these "attacks" where I'm nearly in a coma, and I can't stop going to the bathroom. It hurts to bad. Even when I'm not going to the bathroom, I'm tormented with nausea and cramps. I feel almost like I wanna throw up. Does this happen to you, too?

I'm 16, and I've got liver pain (upper right side of the abdomen). I don't know if you have this too....

I was told IBS was a "catch-all" in my case, because my doctors don't really know whats going on.

Know that you are not alone! I'm going through the exact same thing! Do you ever have weird pains on the upper right side?