is this IBS?
I am a 45y old male with a remarkably clear medical history, almost never ill and do not drink or smoke.
2 months ago i started getting mild pains in my stomach area which were more painful when i went to the toilet at the moment of passing stools. the pain wasnt in the anus but high up in my stomach. Later on it the pain started to appear at any time of the day with a sensation that i needed to use the toilet to pass stools only to get there and nothing comes out.
The pain has now developed also to a point that it comes just before urination and when i exert pressure to urinate i get a pain in my stomach and anus area.
My anus has now started weeping water and is almost always itchy and seems sore deep inside. Its as if the pain is developing over time around my entire stomach and back area. My stools are mostly always very loose and mushy like now..
Its now waking me up in the middle of the night and i when sometimes i dont get to the bathroom in time to urinate as it comes out as though i am starting to get incontinent. A friend mentioned IBS, could it be this?
Not sure if you have IBS or not, but I would see a doctor immediately, if you haven't already.