Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
is this ibs?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

is this ibs?

Hello!
I have a bit of a worry, and would love to hear all your guys opinions.
I had a period last month (October) it lasted for three days and on day one it was heavy for a few hours, then it stopped and only showed i was bleeding when i wiped. then continues for the next day and the third day was a black discharge. i waited a week and took a pregnancy test just in case it came back negative.
Then a couple of weeks later every time I eat i was running to the toilet within 30 minutes.
I started to notice my abdominal was feeling harder than usual.. on the 5th November my period came again, first couple of hours heavy then they stopped and was just spotting on my pad, the next day was spotting again then day three was black discharge again. a few days later i started to loos my apatite. everything i eat i felt i was going to be sick. the smell of cofee makes me feel sick, and i can smell cigarette smoke from a mile away. i was feeling nausea at every smell of food. i even threw up on one occasion. i thought it was just a little bug. so i took myself off to bed, days past and i still felt the same and that went on for about 2 weeks and well today I haven't felt sick at all and have eat loads, i've not been full at all my stomach is tight and i don't know what is going on with my body. everyone asks if i could be pregnant or have ibs!
Maybe pregnant I would suggests that u get ur blood drawing cause I had similar symptoms and also was taking pregnancy test they was saying negative until I went to the doctors and they tested me and damn if I wasn't three month's pregnant
could you tell me more about your experience? this month AF came 5 days early, and the cramps were uncomfortable ( i had been having the cramps for 3 days before af came) i noticed pink blood then hours later it was tiny tiny little dark red bloot clot like things when i wiped. i have been more tierd than usal and just wanted to sleep at every opertunity i got. i am snapping at my boyfriend all the time for no reason its like im just looking for an argument. im never that bad went af comes...