loosing wight due to loose stool
me having a problem of loose stool.
the prblem started in uk when h plori bacteria founded in my stomach,then doctor gives me antibiotics, but it didnt work,i came back to my home country,here doctor again done a endoscopy and again h plori founded,he gives me antibiotics this time its work,more important i suffered with constipation,now i use to go to tiolet 2 times a day,but problem is most time my stoool is not normal ,its like semi loose or some time loose,as a result my weight is not increasing and i  m loosing weight,i consult with many doctors for thiis,but i doesnt work,can u suggest me anything
Since you took antibiotics to kill off the h pylori you also probably killed off the beneficial gut bacteria in your colon. You need to get that good gut bacteria growing again. Try taking Align probiotic capsules each day for a month or two and see if that helps. If you can't find Align brand then at least try to find a probiotic and take it regularly. If your loose stool is really foul smelling that is another sign of an overabundance of bad gut bacteria. The Align should help balance your gut flora. Good luck.

http://www.aligngi.com/