morning sickness-not pregnant
About a month ago I was having very sharp pains in my lower abdomen, it felt like the pain was in between my hip bones. It was a very sharp pain that would last anywhere from 5 mins to 45 mins at times. I dont have insurance so I went to the Urgent Care and the PA there told me it wasnt my pancreas or my gallbladder and that I wasnt pregnant nor was it an UTI and that he thinks it was either really bad menstrual cramps or IBS but that I needed to get an ultrasound done to be sure. The pain has since gone away but now I am having morning sickness every morning. When I wake up I feel very nauseous and sick to my stomach, sometimes even stomach pains. When I first wake up it feels as though I have really bad heartburn or acid reflux but that goes away as I get up. Do you think this is IBS or another gastrointestinal problem?
Are you having any changes in your bowel movements?  If not, then it isn't IBS.