Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
my son and all his complaints
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my son and all his complaints

my son has ever since i can remember complain about he body aching  he gets sharp pain  by and under his ribs before and after he eats,  3months ago his penis tip hurt and would hurt after he pees and his balls and now this happens three times a week if not more  but  my he did not have any infection before 3months ago when he had a urine test done  he can go bm bowel movement but not big in size he gets constipated I encourage him to drink more water he is not drinking enough I have him eat enough fiber  He also complains of headaches and sore throat and ear hurting so he doesnt not have a fever  I think i should take him to the doctor but he has no fever?   my son is nine should I get blood work done on him?  and his complaints are in the morning before he has to go to school most of the time but stomach pains happen alot annd body aches and he feels faint and nauseus after he eats.        
974371_tn?1364538460
I would definitely take him to the Doctor for a check up.  You might want to have some allergy testing done.  In the mean time, why not try withholding dairy like milk, cheese, etc.  if he drinks milk get him soy milk or Lactaid milk.  
Might be worth a try.  One of my sons has problems with lactose.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...