please help me with my ibs
i have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and i often get mood swings and get depressed i get depressed so bad at times that i feel like im worthless and feel like dying.  never paid attention to my ibs i thought the doctor was out of his mind so i stoped taking the medication my symptoms are anxiety,abdominal pain,mood swings, eating disorder,depression, and a few others. When i get depressed i feel like im worthless like i want to die, i often get mood swings i get easily mad and when abdominal pain kicks in i feel so horrible very painfull. Ibs has effected my life so much that it ended my relationship with my girlfriend i would often get mad at her for no reason or for little things. i never realized that ibs was this bad it i thought the doctor was wrong so i stoped taking my medication and all this time i dont realize it till now after i did research about my sickness and i found out that im not the only one with how it effects your life with your family and friends. I didnt think it was this bad to have it but i hate my ibs cause i cant control my mood swings cause i dont want to hurt anyone. So my question is how can i cantrol my mood swings when its trigered? What causes or trigers my mood swings? I eat anything still knowing that i have ibs when im not suppose to coffe,hot sauce,milk,energy drinks,spicy food but later i suffer now my sickness has worsen and i get pains more now and i get mood swings and get really depressed please help how to control my mood swings cause i dont want to hurt my ex again.

-daniel
You probably have celiac disease. It's basically and allergy to wheats and other grains. When you injest Gluten which is in these grains your immune system sees it as a toxin and destroys it it also destroys the villa in the small intestine which is what are used to absorb nutrients from food. when your body is'nt getting proper minerals and nutrients. You get severe physical and mental problems. Eliminate gluten from your diet it's not that hard just read labels carefully eliminate all breads. You can still eat Meats, veggies, fruits, nuts, beans. They also make gluten free breads, waffles, and other foods at whole foods Trader juoes and other health food stores. You will feel a lot better just after a few days going completly gluten free none at all so be careful. But it will take a month or more for the villa to heal completly and start allowing you to absorb all nutrients again so be dilligent. Good luck. It is amazing how very few doctors know about this disease. Got to wemd and look up celiac disease it will tell you what you need to know if you are'nt sure.
thank you very much i will set an appointment to see my doctor this friday thank you again.

-daniel