Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
poop

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

poop

if constipated for many days,  two weeks, and poo not in colon, and has not exited the rectum... where does it go.?
Avatar n tn
you need to go to the doctor like TODAY!!!!! this could be very serious and life threatening.....dont mean to scare you but i have had to dael with my son and his issues since he was born 9 years ago and it is not a game this is serious business you need to take care of right away.....i with be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers...let us know how you are after a visit to tthe doc!!!!

l2