Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
soya milk

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

soya milk

HI THERE I HAVE HAD MY GALL BLADDER TAKEN OUT AND NOW HAVE IBS DOES SOYA MILK AGGRAVATE IT DOES BRAN AGGRAVATE IT.
How long ago did you have the surgery? Soy milk should be soothing to you and easier to digest. Is it something new in your diet? Because if it is and if you are not used to these things it is possible to take your body a time to adjust to the new diet. Did your doctor give you anything like prilosect or or anything to calm the stomach because of acid? If so that can cause you to have a bowel problem. Just eliminate one thing at a time and see if you can pin point the culprit. I had mine out years ago and had the same problem for a while. For me it was meds. I can not eat pop corn it makes me sick to my stomach. I think it is different for everyone. Watch fried or greasy foods too.  I hope  this helps. Let me know. God Bless