what is the difference between IBS and dumpimg syndrome
I once had operations done on my small intestine was cut many times in a short time. shortly after  I was given  the ilesotomy it was hard for me to keep food in me. no how much i ate 20minutes later it was in the bag. even after it was taken down to this day it still happens to this day. I have tried  all kind of diets but no matter what i eat 20minutes later I am in the bathroom and after words come the pain, feeling weak, need to lay down and retcal pain that last for 5-10 mintes. I was given a test that showed my dumping is a 50% but have not been treated because we not sure which on to treat Rapid Dumping Syndrome/IBS. I was told that too much of the small intestine was taken when my bowels were being repaired. How can I know which one is causing me so much hurt?
If a lot of small intestine was removed, you may also have a "short bowel syndrome". This would require special diet.

If it is IBS, "Low-FODMAP diet" may help you.
http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/118248?personal_page_id=801