1238?1343449177
Jesus Loves You User Group
Reflecting on the Holy Bible verses: John 3:16
About This Group:

Are you depressed or feel like no one cares? Do you feel like life isn't worth living any more? If so, please listen when I tell you there is someone who cares. It is Jesus Christ. He loves you so much that he was willing to die on the cross so that whoever believes in him, may have eternal life. A life with him in in Heaven, a kingdom with no end. A place of unending joy and peace. A place where there will be no more pain or suffering. If you wish to learn more, please join this group. Jesus loves you and has his arms out wide waiting for you to accept him into your heart. Will you? He will really change your life for the best.

Founded by mazie95 on July 27, 2012
5 members

(John 3:16) For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only begotten Son, so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

To me this verse is amazing. Through Jesus Christ's own suffering, on the cross, for our sins, he gave his life for us. And then rose into Heaven on the third day to be seated at the right-hand side of the Father. So that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life. A life with him in Heaven. A kingdom with no end. A place full of unending joy, happiness, and peace. There is no greater love than HIS.

What does this verse mean to you?
Tags: Holy Bible: John 3:16, holy bible, Bible Verses, Jesus loves YOU, Jesus loves you!, Jesus, Jesus Christ, God, Bible, John 3:16
ayahsuhnice joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 03
timetogetbetter My grandson, Brendon is my ... Comment
01/13
Withdrawals?
01/13 by timetogetbetter