Does anyone else have a problem with leaking urine?
I'm sorry, I know it's not a nice thing to talk about, but was just wondering if I was the only one with this weird issue. It's not like I am holding my pee until my bladder is full, I pee quite often. But it seems like I am always having to change out a pantyliner! It's mostly during the day at work when I am up and down a lot. And it smells like urine (I know, that's gross- but I'm so worried it might be amniotic fluid I always smell it to make sure it really is pee and it always smells like pee- sorry, I know it really is disgusting! If I weren't pregnant I wouldn't be smelling a pantyliner!) I had an ultrasound last Friday and that showed normal amounts of amniotic fluid and the baby is moving around really well all looked good with her on the u/s. Also I had a urniary tract infection and while I was on the antibiotics it turned my pee a bright yellow and that's what I always saw on the pantyliner. I'm wondering if that could have contributed to it and that fact that my baby girl is sitting very low so maybe she is just right on my bladder.

Again, I know this isn't "nice" conversation, but I just had to ask someone before my next Dr appt. Thanks!  
I know some women who struggle with that. I have only experienced it a few times. Either when I coughed or sneezed and some came out! I was so embarrassed that it had happened. It never happened in my other pregnancies, so I was surprised. But I hear it can be normal. My girl is really low as well, and that could be part of the problem, always pressing on the bladder.
I leak, its gotten worse since getting pregnant again! I try to do kegels everyday but sometimes I sneeze really hard and theres just no stopping it! Is this your first baby?
Before I got pregnant this time I had to stop doing jumping jacks, jump ropes or box jumps when I worked out because I would end up peeing!! UGH! Its very frustrating and I assume its because I delivered my daughter vaginally?!
Can't hurt to at least mention it to your doc!
This is our second child. I delivered my son vaginally (almost 6 years ago) I didn't have this problem while pregnant with my son, it was after delivery that I had such a problem, which over time got better. With this one, I don't even have to cough or sneeze (although that does it too) to leak, so this time around it's way worse. But again, I think this baby is sitting way lower than my first baby. I was off work yesterday and noticed it was way less, didn't have to change a panty liner at all until late in the day. So it's definitely worse at work. I have a desk/office job but I am up and down a lot, so maybe that does it....and mabe at home I'm more likely to go to bathroom as soon as I feel the urge, where at work I might have to put it off for just bit....who knows! I'll mention it to my Dr. As long as I am still feeling the baby move normally, I try not to stress over it but I'm a worrier!

Thanks for the response ladies!
So interesting that you posted this just now! I've been leaking for about a month now, but it was just when I coughed or sneezed. Last night I sat down at the edge of the bed and some came out. It happened again in the middle of the night when I rolled from one side to the other. Not sure what was going on, but I hope it doesn't continue like this!
Sorry you have to put up with this too, it's so annoying!! It used to only happen for me when I coughed/sneezed etc... but now it seems it can happen anytime! My next Dr visit isn't until 3/10, but if it continues to get worse, I may have to call them!
I need to do the kegel excercies more often, maybe that will help!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
krichar commented on photo
Aug 23
krichar commented on KeeLolo's status
Aug 19
krichar commented on krichar's status
Aug 17