Another kidney stone?
I am 30 years old and about 2 months ago I was introduced with having a kidney stone.  For a few days now, I have been experiencing some lower abdominal pain and swelling.  Which could be in my ureter?  I am not sure if another kidney stone is trying to pass or what might the problem be.  Could you please help..... Thanks  
Could possibly be a stone in your ureter. If you have pain in that spot for more than 2-3 days, I would go to the doc... a stone may be stuck.

I am not a doc, just my opinion. I have been dealing with kidney stones for a few months now. I felt a stone move from my kidney to my bladder which was pretty uncomfortable. I would go to the doc if the pain stays for a few days, the stone may have gotten stuck.

Good luck.
I was diagnosed with a calcification in the kidney, basically a kidney stone, and i am having severe back and side pain with occasional abdominal pain. In your experience, did you feel pain before it actually entered the ureter?