BUN and Creatinine
i have undergone certain fundamental blood tests as i was effected with High Blood Pressure. The following are the test results, please anlyis and let me the whether the reports are clear.

Blood Urea Nitrogen:        10.6
Serum Creatinine:              1.57
Uric Acid:                         6.37
BUN/Creatinine ratio:        6.75
Hi there,
The normal values of blood urea are between 7 - 18 mg/dl. The normal serum creatinine is between 0.6 - 1.2 mg/dl.Elevated levels may be seen in kidney disease, muscle degeneration, and some drugs involved in impairment of kidney function. The normal values of serum uric Acid are 3.0 - 8.2 mg/dL.A normal BUN-to-creatinine ratio is between 10 to 1 .Your values seem to be in normal range. It is suggested to discuss your test results with your attending doctor and correlate them clinically. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best wishes and kind regards!
Both BUN and creatinine are metabolic waste products, and the healthy kidneys keep them range at a normal level. If kidneys can’t play their job optimally, excess creatinine and blood urea nitrogen will build up in the body. Clinically, 5.0mg/dl of creatinine and 60mg/dl of BUN are two indicators of renal failure. To prevent so high BUN and creatinine level, the best method is to control them as soon as you find them just higher than the normal (9-20mg/dl for BUN, 0.5-1.2mg/dl for creatinine).
http://www.kidneyfailureweb.com/creatinine/519.html