Body doesn't absorb water

What would cause your body not to absorb water? I feel dehydrated all the time and drinking water doesn't seem to help. It comes out almost instantly. The symptoms I have are dry eyes, extremely dry mouth, and always being thirsty.

Your symptoms sound abnormal to me..May be you should get yourself investigated for diabetes as diabetes has polydipsia (urge to drinnk more water) and polyuria( passing large amount of urine). Get your blood sugars done and if they are normal you need to get the specific gravity of your urine tested which would throw more light on your problems. Are you on some medications which lead to dry mouth and make u pass more of urine? Let me know.

Keep me in loop. I hope this advice is of some help to you as of now.

Regards.
Wow...I have the same problem. Last week I went to the Endocronlogist and guess what? He said I have diabetes. You should also get a 3-4hr. glucose tolerance test. Also, do the calfs of your legs hurt at all? Do they go into spasms?