Codeine... loss of appetite?
I was prescribed codeine for kidney stones about a week ago. I have not taken many... maybe 1 the first night a week ago... 2 the second night... 1 about 3 days ago.... and that was the last time I took any.

I seem to have a decreased appetite... when I can usually eat a lot! Lately I would start to eat... get tired... then just stop eating.

Anyone else experience this before?
I am forwarding you an extract on the drug codeine and its possible side-effects.
Codeine (INN) or methylmorphine is an opiate used for its analgesic, antitussive and antidiarrheal properties.
An analgesic means a pain medication.Thus one of the conditions it is used for is alleviation of pain.Common adverse drug reactions associated with the use of codeine include euphoria, itching, nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, dry mouth, miosis, orthostatic hypotension, urinary retention and constipation.[11]
Ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codeine
I would like to add that since you have taken only 3 tablets your complaint would be unrelated to the drug.