Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
Complex Kidney Cyst- help needed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Complex Kidney Cyst- help needed

I had an ultrasound several months ago to watch a couple simple cysts. I just took another one and they found a new one but it's different. The report states: "There is a new cystic focus measuring 17 x 14 x 20 mm. This cannot be cleared of internal echoes. This could be minimally complex. As a cyst or other lesion was not identified within this region on either the prior CT or ultrasound, I would recommend sonographic follow-up in 3 months time".
My other cysts that they feel are benign are 8 x 9 x 9 mm and 11 x 8 x 8 mm.

I don't understand what the radiologist is talking about or what an internal echo or minimally complex means.
Would the measurments be considered large? Could this be cancer? Could my other cysts be cancer also? And, should I sit and wait the 3 months for another ultrasound or go immediately for a Cat Scan? My doctor is on vacation for awhile.

Please tell me what this may mean and guide me as to what to do.
Lori
sorry to hear your pain. Try Chanca Piedra. you can google it to get more information. It's working for me. I have stones in my kidney and pain in my lower back that does'nt go away, it's terrible. Also, drink Aloe juice i heard it's good.
good luck
Took my Aloe (1 oz.) yesterday for the first time. YUKKKKK!!!!  But if it makes me feel better, then I'll deal with the YUKKK. Took it straight. How long have you been using it and how much of it do you take? Also, what does your doctor say about it?  Oh..are you supposed to take it with food or not?

Lori