Contrast Dye
I am beginning to get a high BUN & Creatine level.  This started after I begin to have back/leg pain. The doctors gave me numerous MRI's, Cat Scan and a Lapinectomy, all with contrast.  They always and still insists that they cannot get a good reading without the contrast.  After several test, I happen to read about the contrast dye and confronted my doctors and they still insist.  I convinced them to do a blood test but they would not tell me the results and gave me the contrast anyway. Saying it was just a mild small dose... My BUN test went up to 31, then 33, then 42 and now it is back down to 33.  The last 3 blood test done it is remaining at 33.  The Creatinine 1.50, 1.60. Now at 1.50.

Am I at risk and is there anything preventative that I should do. Also, should I refuse a test if they are going to use contrast dye?  

It appears that i am heading for one or prehaps two more surgeries because I have pinced nerves in my upper back and also my lower which is severely painful and my legs are hurting and produces a sensation of giving way or "catching" ("locking").
Similar drop foot.

Any advice?
Thank you,
hello my husband also gets kidney  stones every now n then......i read so many stories about everyones experiences but none mention wht type of stones they r making . i also think if everyone should start to share what type of food they mosty eat everyday i think we can all come to a conclusion n somehow stop making them. Can everyone share which type of stone it is...calcium oxilate or uric acid . etc ....plus daily food list.thanks