Creatinine Values High
I am from India. My mother is suffering from UTI. She had a  WBC count more than 10400 and Serum Creatinine 2.4. After that she got admitted and treated with TAZAR ( 3/day) and GLEVO I/V. After the treatment, the creatinine values were 1.1/1.2 and WBC count 6400. After that she was continued with Glevo 750 mg tablets. But after some days the infection came back as evident from the vomiting sensation and fever and she was again admitted to the hospital. After that she was again continued with TAZAR. The Ultra Sonography reports are normal, but cystoscopy report says that pus cells are coming from somewhere other than kidney. Again now she has been discharged from the hospital but creatinine values are still 1.9 and WBC count 8400. Doctor adviced to continue TAZAR for few more days and Nefrosave.

Please advice me what should be done now. Is the damage permanent to the kidney and any suggestions to treat the problem.

Reply needed soon.
and she's diabetic too. But now the values are well in control because of insulin injections.