Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
Foam and bubbles ( weird )

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Foam and bubbles ( weird )

I started noticing my urine was a little foamy and bubbly quite a while ago then bloating. I looked pregnant and then my legs..I also got very bloated after eating just a little and hard to breath..Light headed to feeling like I'de pass out if I didn't lay down.. I seem to drink more then I produce.
My urine is still foamy and bubbly.. I'm very tired too..I'm starting to think something may be wrong. I hate going to the doctors for nothing..They get so upset so I want to be sure I need to.
Any suggestions or advice would be very appreciated.
thank you Maxamillionsmom :)   Max is my parrot and worth everything to me, he's my baby and I'm his mom
Tags: foam, TIRED
It could be proteinuria which could indicate a kidney problem.  You should see your doctor.  It sounds like a pretty good reason to be seen by your doctor.  It's your right as a patient to be seen if you feel there is a need. Don't let them intimidate you.  

Here is a link for you http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/foamy-urine/AN01702
The sooner the better. You dojn't want 6to tell them what to do, but insist without being the boss, women can do this, that a check of your urine test be made to assess your GFR. The GFR simply is the higher the better. If 50-70 you have no sweat, if lower than 30, start generic testing to see exactly where you are and what is to be done. Get a good Nephrologist. Start right now keeping notes on everything and ask questions and read and learn.
go to kidneyschool.com,
God have mercy on us all
Cicero