Foamy Urine
I am a 43 yr old male and do consider myself as having Good health.  I recently notice foamy urine in the toilet and was unsure of the reasoning behind it.  The foamy urine and mild lower back pain, which I am not 100% sure is related, is my only symptom  My blood pressure has been considered boarder-line high by some physicians and no major concern by others.  I am currently taking medication for high blood pressure and has only been on this medication for 14 days.  I was told that this would resolve the foamy urine.  If so, how long will it take to resolve.  After experiencing the foamy urine, I chose to have a complete medical exam.  I had a Virtual Colonotopy performed, which exams everything in the abdominal area and was normal.  I recently had an appointment to see a Nephrology Specialist and lots of blood work and urine was collected and I am schedule to have a ultrasound performed. I am extremly concern and I do not have any family history of kidney disease.  
I am in the same situation.  I have had HBP for years, and now I have kidney disease.  I think you're doing the right thing.  I have had the protein in the urine at 2+ for quite a while, and I've been on BP meds my whole adult life.  I'm 52.

Foamy urine could be due to abnormally high protein in the urine, urinary tract infection or  from retrogade ejaculation. The presence of a  kidney disorder leads to leakage of  proteins which are normally put back into the blood stream. Nephrotic syndrome may present with foamy urine,  high cholesterol and high blood pressure. On the other hand, retrograde ejaculation is is usually seen in diabetics, neurologically impaired or after bladder neck surgery. Diagnostic tests such as urinalysis will help determine the underlying cause.

Take care and do keep us posted with the results.