Good website for calculating GFR
Hi there!  Is anyone out there???  I'm not getting any responses here.

I learned from the National Kidney Foundation how to compute an accurate GFR number when lab test results only state GFR is "greater than 60."  Go to http://www.kidney.org/professionals/kdoqi/gfr_calculator.cfm and enter your personal data as well as your creatinine number.  Be sure to select mg/dL and enter “yes” for traceable to IDMS.   It was by using the above calculator that I was able to find out that my GFR had actually dropped 40 points in 3 months' time rather than the 8+ points that I assumed it had dropped from the "greater than 60" result I was comparing to my new current GFR result of 53.  So knowing that my GFR had dropped 40 points, rather than just 8, told me how significant that drop was!  Now my GFR needs to be reassessed for the next 3 months to determine if I have CKD.  And my doctor just told me all my labs were "normal."  Patients today have to be their own advocates!
Yes we do need to be our own advocates. YEAH to you for posting the link. Thanks. I have Stage 2 CKD and am watching my GFR to make sure I can do all I can to lengthen to time before goes to Stage 3,4 or 5. THANKS
You're welcome!  Glad my post is useful to you.  I used to live in Fla.