Hypoechoic Mass in Kidney
I had an upper quadrant abdominal ultrasound done on my gall bladder and the results came back showing a small 2.4 cm hypoechoic mass at the bottom of my right kidney. The Dr. said that there weren't echos coming back from it, which he said is good and that he thinks it may be a cyst. I am scheduled for a CT scan tomorrow but am worried about it being a cancerous tumor and was looking for opinions on what the outcome would most likely be. Anybody have similar experiences or ideas?
Hi!  I have the same issue, but have not heard from the doctor yet.  I suppose if you don't hear from the doctor right away or they don't send you over to Emergency after the test, that we are probably okay.  But it is unnerving waiting for the results.  let's hope they are negative for both of us.  Cheers. Clemmie