Increased Kidney Numbers
After having blood work done in January for cholesterol, my doctor said that my kidney #'s were slightly elevated and only normal for someone older than me and he wanted to do more tests in a month (too long of a wait for me) . I have had regular blood tests and have never had this issue and I have no history of kidney disease in my family. Two months before in November I had blood work done for a gallbladder issue and that doctor mentioned no concerns over my kidney numbers. How often is this elevated number caused by deyhydration or some other minor factor rather than kidney disease?
Hi I also had bloods done and was told my kindey function level was low so the next two test were lower and was told I had to get pills to help but so far nothing has been done and I now wonder if this is why I am having kidney problems
My doctor was not concerned about the level of the function but I am having more bloods done next week so I will tak it over with him or the nurse again
I do hope you have good news soon