Kidney Stone....could it cause bubbly urine?
About 2-3 weeks ago I had a CT Urogram because I had gross hematuria and white blood cells in my urine.  The CT showed a 16 mm kidney stone in my left kidney but no other abnormal results.   I have noticed recently an increase in the bubbles in my urine.  Could this be because of the large kidney stone that I have in my one kidney? .  I am very concerned because with all the research I have done on the internet, I am seeing that the bubbles could indicate protein in the urine caused by a kidney problem.  I am hoping that the bubbles are from the kidney stone irritating the kidney.  Could this be?   I am scared that my kidneys are not functioning as they should.   I am a diet controlled diabetic and have been for 13-14 years, but my A1C averages has been excellent... around a 5.5.  
Blood in the urine can absolutely be caused by a stone. I'm not sure about any of the rest of it - but - good luck.  That sounds like a HUGE stone!  I just had a 6mm one surgically removed on Friday.
Of course the first thing you should do is to ask the doctor who did your procedure if this is a side effect and if he wants to do any other tests.  Bubbles in your urine can be from protein in your urine and so can blood in your urine.  I would suggest talking to a urologist if you have not done so at this point and see if there is something else going on. Usually to determine protein in urine they do a 24 hour urine test.  Good luck and I hope that it is nothing and will go away on its own!