Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
Kidney area
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Kidney area

Lately, I have awaken to my lower back around the kidney area with high temperature only in that surrounding area and if you put your hand in that particular area, you can almost feel as if the area is pulsing almost as if the area is pulsing extreme heat and with every compressiont.  I could also feel it as I was sleeping and awoke to my lower back pulsing.  I had not other sigs of temprature to other extremeties only the kidney area.  Can you tell me if this is somthing that I should be concern with.  I'm feeling fatigue, headaches and extreme pain in my neck area.

I remember  the same signs when my son had cancer and the very same symptoms would happened to him. (heat in the tumor area)  My sone was diagnosed with terminal Epithellal angio sarcoma.
Related Discussions
Hi,

This could be an infection, cellulitis, musculoskeletal causes.  Are there other symptoms present? To determine the exact diagnosis, I would recommend that you have this evaluated further by your doctor.  Complete medical history, physical examination and laboratory tests such as complete blood count and imaging studies of your back and neck may help with the diagnosis. Take care and keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank