Kidney cyst and pain in right side of abdomen
I was suffering from acute pain in my right side of abdomen and consulted a physician. The pain occured only when I breathe hard or move the right side. He asked me to go for a Ultrasound. The results showed that I have a Kidney cyst. I am scheduled to have a CT scan next week but I fear becos I have been told that the pain has nothing to do with the cyst.
I still have this pain(3 days now) and am wondering if the ultrasound missed something. Can you please suggest if the pain like this is normal in case of kidney cyst?
Heya,
I do sympathise with the pain that you are in.

Im afraid pain will be different with each person, as our own thresholds are different.  It sounds like you are in the right hands with all the imaging being done.  If the ultrasound missed something.. i would like to think not... lets see if the ct will pick it up for you.  in the mean time if you are suffering very bad you should visit your G.P oncew again.

I do hope your ct goes ok for you, let us know.
kind regards   Triksy  xx