Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
Kidney pain only during ejaculation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Kidney pain only during ejaculation

I am very healthy and fit. I do triathlons.  no sexual diseases to my knowledge. For about two years I have been experiencing a pain in the area of my left kidney only when I ejaculate. It starts a seconds before I ejaculate. Thebpain then dulls and it's not enough to keep me from sex or anything. I have tried a kidney detox program over the counter with no affect. I have read also about peristitis
Have you had a vesictomy? This can cause it. If not, see a urologist who will know if you need to see a nepherolgist.
I have not had vasectomy.
These pranayam exercises will help control the kidney problems and the side effects.Build up the timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after about a minute.The benefits will be noticed in weeks.Drink warm water and avoid cold drinks. Follow this program and let me know how you feel after 21 days.

Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully(quick sniff out) out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 15 to 30 minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 10 to 15 minutes twice a day.
Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently(once in 2 seconds).

Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril
then -keeping the left nostril closed deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30 minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years -  do 10 to 15 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.

Also everyday, press the (kidney point) centre point of the palm of both your  hands 40 times with the thumb and press the tips of all fingers 40 times each.
To stimulate the kidneys: mandukasan(not for pregnant women) - kneel down(with feet pointing inwards,and sit on the ankles/heels, Vajrasan position), breathe in and breathe out completely and hold your breath, pull the stomach in, press both your  hands on stomach(on the navel), bend forward as much as possible keeping the head straight, hold for 5 to 15 seconds and come back up while breathing in. Repeat  this 5 times daily  to stimulate the kidney and pancreas.Mandukasan2 - Repeat the whole process,but this time with with fists of both hands pressing against the stomach.Mandukasan can be done sitting on a chair, if you cannot bend the legs.
March 22, 2011