Kidney pain
hi i am a 21 year old male who kidney has been hurting for about 2 days now. previously i had a slightly greenish urine but it seems to be more yellow now. my kidney pain  has seem to have gotten worse. i dont know what it can be . it is  mainly the left kidney causing me great pain. The ight is not as bad as left. what can it bee? it really hurts
Kidney pain can be due to any injury to the kidneys or any infection. Kidney stones, kidney infection like pyelonephritis, polycystic kidney disease and kidney cancer are few conditions causing kidney pain. In pyelonephritis there is fever with chills,nocturia and pain. Sharp intense pains signify infection or stones. Dull aching pain is seen in cancer and polycystic kidneys. A comprehensive physical examination and medical history will be the first step towards a correct diagnosis. If the doctor thinks that you have a kidney infection he will recommend urine analysis or urinalysis. On the other hand, if the doctor suspects kidney stones he may recommend CT or an MRI scan or an ultra sonogram. See a doctor. I hope it helps.
Best luck and kind regards!