Kidney stones
I have had a 5mm kidney stone and now have about 5 smaller ones. I have started medication for prevention and been told that I need to change my diet to avoid purines & oxalic acid. I am also hypoglycemic. In researching what I can/cannot eat, I am getting conflicting information. Different websites list the content of these materials at differing amounts. The USDA will say a type of food is at 1 level and another will say something totally different. It is really hard to figure this out especially when I have to watch my blood sugar levels. Any helpful thoughts. If it is helpful - My test showed that my uric acid levels were over 1400 and I cannot remember the level of oxalates. Medication - Allopurinol.
How are you? Low purine/low uric acid diet is indicated for hyperuricemia or gout. Diet should be relatively high in carbohydrates and low in fat since carbohydrates have been shown to favor uric acid excretion. Drinking plenty of fluids can also help in eliminating excess uric acid and in minimizing calculi formation.Low purine diet should be 120-150 mg/day. All vegetables except asparagus, cauliflower, mushroom or spinach are recommended. Milk, cheese and meat,  tea  or coffee, fruits and gelatins are allowed.

I hope this helps. Take care and keep us posted.