Latent Glomerulonephritis
My brother of 38 has been diagnosed latent glomerulonephritis a couple of months ago. Right now, he has Proteinuria of ++, and Hemourine of ++.  We know very little about this disease and are scared.  We don't know what to do.  What are currently best treatment for this?  Any hospitals that are good at this?  

Thanks very much for any kind help!

A.
By the way, my brother says that he's stressed out in life and at work.  Not sure if this stress level has to do with the glomerulonephritis.

Could it be other types of glomerulonephritis?  I saw that latent glomerulonephritis is not very often seen...

Thanks again.
hello,
i can suggest you to go to sanatorium health resort to be cured. the climate itself will help you to recomer or stop the process of glomerulonephritis. plz contact me ***@****.
How was your brother diagnosed?  Did he have a kidney biopsy?  From what I understand that is the way to diagnose kidney problems.  What have the doctors said about his kidney function?  Is he on a special diet?  Does he see a nephrologist?  I know that for my kidney problem I have the protein in my urine checked and my kidney function checked regularly.

I think that you need a little more information about his condition.  If he has not seen a nephrologist that would be the first step.  They are really great about giving you the information you need to understand what is going on.  Good luck!