Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
Latent Glomerulonephritis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Latent Glomerulonephritis

My brother of 38 has been diagnosed latent glomerulonephritis a couple of months ago. Right now, he has Proteinuria of ++, and Hemourine of ++.  We know very little about this disease and are scared.  We don't know what to do.  What are currently best treatment for this?  Any hospitals that are good at this?  

Thanks very much for any kind help!

A.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
By the way, my brother says that he's stressed out in life and at work.  Not sure if this stress level has to do with the glomerulonephritis.

Could it be other types of glomerulonephritis?  I saw that latent glomerulonephritis is not very often seen...

Thanks again.
Blank
hello,
i can suggest you to go to sanatorium health resort to be cured. the climate itself will help you to recomer or stop the process of glomerulonephritis. plz contact me ***@****.
Blank
146110_tn?1247153690
How was your brother diagnosed?  Did he have a kidney biopsy?  From what I understand that is the way to diagnose kidney problems.  What have the doctors said about his kidney function?  Is he on a special diet?  Does he see a nephrologist?  I know that for my kidney problem I have the protein in my urine checked and my kidney function checked regularly.

I think that you need a little more information about his condition.  If he has not seen a nephrologist that would be the first step.  They are really great about giving you the information you need to understand what is going on.  Good luck!

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...