MRI found renal cysts along with heterogeneous density
I am a 40 year old woman. I had an MRI for lower back pain, The findings say: There appear to be at least two left renal cysts which can be further characterized with ultrasound. Limited evaluation of the lower pelvis demonstrates a heterogeneous density within the right pelvis of indeterminate significance. Recommend correlation with ultrasound for additional evaluation.

What does all of that mean?

Some other symptoms include elevated blood pressure, feeling full quickly when eating, abdominal bloating and pain (which I thought was gas pains).
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament, but please don't worry. Simple cysts in the kidney are a common occurrence and do not need any therapy. It may be monitored with periodic ultrasounds. Simple kidney cysts that are causing symptoms or blocking the flow of blood or urine through the kidney may need to be treated using a procedure called sclerotherapy. The density in the right pelvis, needs to be correlated with clinical findings. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thank you, I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor about it. What does that mean though about "heterogeneous density" in the pelvis? Or should I say, what are the different possibilities?  
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Heterogeneous density is mixed density, say fluid, solid components, may be gas etc. Now as the finding is in the pelvis, it could arise from the bladder, the uterus, the ovaries the rectum and sometimes the bony structures there. So, its difficult to tell exactly from where it is. So, like for e.g if you have bladder symptoms and an abnormal urine study, then mostly likely the ‘density’ could be originating from the bladder. So, any imaging findings need to be correlated with other tests and clinical symptoms to make a diagnosis.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.