My GFR was 65
My GFR was only 65 and 60 is kidney trouble I am a Non- AfrAm 57 yrs old. But I had a gastric bypass in October of last yr so its been less then a yr. Could there be something going on?I went to Dr because Im having some stomach pain in lower abdomin. I had urine test and was totally clear they said. MY Bicarbonate was high and my MPV was also.
GFR 65 is considered mild kidney damage (stage 2). I don't know about bicarbonate or MPV. People live long happy lives with a GRF of 65. An issue is how fast it is declining. If it has been 65 for years, few worries, if there are sudden drops, then it is more of a cause for concern. Any surgery the body lays down scar tissue, and there may be adhesions causing issues. A craniosacral massage therapist can help a lot with that. Experience makes a huge difference. Make sure you get one that has some training.