NEED KIDNEY DONAR
WITHOUT IT WILL DFIE WITHIN A YEAR
WITH A KIDNEY WILL AND CAN HELP TEENS GET OFF AND OR STAY OFF DRUGS AND GET OFF PRO9STITUTION AND DISCARD WEAPONS BY SHOWING THEM THE LOVE THAT JESUS HAS FOR THEM
FOR THEM
BY TELING THEM OF THE LASHING HE RECIEVED WITH A LEATHER STRAP EMBEDDED WITH JAGGED BONES RIPPI8NG OPEN HIS FLESH AND SPIKES BEING DRIVEN IN HIS HANDS AND FEET LEFT TO DIE RAPED BUT IS VERY MUCH ALIVE AND HAS A MANSION WAITING FOR THEM ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS ACCEPT HIM AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER
\WILL TAKE MESSAGE TO SCHOOLS AND SHOW MOVIE
REVOLUTITIONARY    
BUT NEED KIDNEY FIRST  M
I AM 69    A NEGATIVE    602 633 1948
How are you? While most living organ donors are relatives of a person receiving the transplant, recent advances in medicine have now made it possible for people not related, to donate to the person who needs a transplant. Aside from internet resources such as forums like this, I recommend that you discuss this also with your attending physician or be referred to local programs, associations or hospitals that specifically help finding organ donors. Take care always and do keep us posted. Best regards.