Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
Nephritis Is Curable
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Nephritis Is Curable

I have been doing researches on the recipe,which handed down from my forefathers,can cure all kinds of nephritis(except Kidney Failure and Uremia because they are not reversible). The recipe is comprised of several kinds of plants and this (secret) recipe has never become published.I assure you that the mixture contains no toxic substance.This prescription is characteristic by miraculous curative effort and short course of physiotherapy (according to the state of illness).Further more,it is fabulous that when the patient who suffers from nephritis has been cured by this prescription, he or she will never be affected by nephritis again(has been tested). Up to now,I have made 4 patients use this recipe and all of them have been cured completely.I dare allege that one of the most difficult medical problem has already been solved.So I come to here to tell you that do not count on western medicine(therapy),try herbs!Do you want to try herbs?
Tags: nephritis