Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
Nephritis Is Curable

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Nephritis Is Curable

I have been doing researches on the recipe,which handed down from my forefathers,can cure all kinds of nephritis(except Kidney Failure and Uremia because they are not reversible). The recipe is comprised of several kinds of plants and this (secret) recipe has never become published.I assure you that the mixture contains no toxic substance.This prescription is characteristic by miraculous curative effort and short course of physiotherapy (according to the state of illness).Further more,it is fabulous that when the patient who suffers from nephritis has been cured by this prescription, he or she will never be affected by nephritis again(has been tested). Up to now,I have made 4 patients use this recipe and all of them have been cured completely.I dare allege that one of the most difficult medical problem has already been solved.So I come to here to tell you that do not count on western medicine(therapy),try herbs!Do you want to try herbs?
Tags: nephritis
Remember,only acute and chronic nephritis is curable,uremia and kidney failure is not reversible.
pls can u help me and cure 'urine-protein' which is 750mg/24hrs?
pls contact spbodhak at gmaildotcom or 9689932788
First, which kidney disease does your friend have?
I found some info on the Adkin's Diet. It stated, "for diabetes, this diet is a bad joke". I DO know that diabetes can destroy the kidneys. I don't want to frighten but your friend could be in serious trouble or at least headed that way.
[URL=http://www.l-arginineplus.com/]l arginine[/URL]