Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
Pain near right side of navel

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Pain near right side of navel

I have a kidney stone problem(2-3 mm), 1 overian cyst and colonical tenderness in paraumbillical region.

Have a pain near right side of navel. Not able to recognize because of which problem I am having this type of pain. Is this because cyst,stone or colonical tenderness?

Please suggest.

email id - ***@****
Avatar n tn
Hi, this could be ureter stone, right ovarian cyst or appendicitis. If pulse is more than 80 and blood shows high TLC counts, is suggestive of appendicitis. In case of ureter stone, urine usually shows infection and ultrasound is diagnostic, pain is usually radiating in nature.

Well colon pain is colicky or dull in nature, do you have recent history of diarrhea?
Avatar n tn

Avatar n tn