Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
Pain while drinking...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain while drinking...

I used to drink very often until it started hurting very much to drink, my kidney would swell up and it would hurt in my lower back when I pressed on my kidney. Lately I've been getting pretty bad headaches, and had more vaginal discharge than usual with some blood in it and I finished my period about a week ago. I smoke marijuana to get ride of the pain but it only works a small percentage of the time. I have HPV and had warts but they've cleared up now, I don't know if they're connected in anyway. I just want to be normal, I've had something wrong with me since I've been sexually active, whether it be anxiety attacks, depression, hpv, yeast infection... I just wanna feel like everyone else feels.