Pain while drinking...
I used to drink very often until it started hurting very much to drink, my kidney would swell up and it would hurt in my lower back when I pressed on my kidney. Lately I've been getting pretty bad headaches, and had more vaginal discharge than usual with some blood in it and I finished my period about a week ago. I smoke marijuana to get ride of the pain but it only works a small percentage of the time. I have HPV and had warts but they've cleared up now, I don't know if they're connected in anyway. I just want to be normal, I've had something wrong with me since I've been sexually active, whether it be anxiety attacks, depression, hpv, yeast infection... I just wanna feel like everyone else feels.
I know a little of what your going through, I use to have a ton of weird physical/emotional problems i.e. my health sucked, I had to choose whether to give up or fight.
Now I take a ton of vitamins, minerals, and eat tons of veggies and fruits and I feel like a new man.

Good luck
Thanks, I appreciate that, I've always felt like I'm never going to get better but you've given me hope.