Polycystic Kidney Disease
What are the stages of Polycystic Kidney Disease?  My cousing has been told he is in Stage 3.
Hello and hope you are doing well.
In polycystic kidney disease there are many fluid filled sacs in the kidneys. In this condition there are no problems usually till the age of 30-50 but few people can develop high blood pressure and kidney failure. Stages 1 to 3 are mild to moderate CKD and do not have any kidney failure symptoms. In stage 4 the symptoms develop and often get worse. The symptoms are  feeling tired; a poor appetite; muscle cramps, puffiness around the eyes weight loss; swollen feet; being pale due to anaemia; feeling sick etc As the kidney function declines from stage 4 to 5 these symptoms worsen and by end-stage renal failure which is stage 5 a person may need dialysis or a kidney transplant. You may clarify your doubts with his doctor. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!