Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
Proliferative Glomerulo Nephritis.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Proliferative Glomerulo Nephritis.

I have been diagnosed with GN about 7 years ago. I assumed it has gone into remission as I no longer suffer from hematuria and I have taken several tests up until three years ago. Every thing seems to be normal as of now and I have no issues whatsoever. I just need to know if this is for real and if it has receded. And if it didn't what are the chances of me suffering from the same once I get old. I am 22 right now and am perfectly fine with respect to health. I just need to know if I still need to be in compliance with the diet restrictions or if I am allowed to eat/drink like any other person. I also need to know if I am allowed to take food supplements having creatine. Also what are the risk factors and what is the probability that I may never suffer from it or any disease related to it again (except for other unrelated reasons such as age or alcohol). Thanks.

Cmon someone plz reply