Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
Prolonged kidney pain.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Prolonged kidney pain.

I have had this moderate, sometimes severe left sided flank pain for a few months now. Sometimes it is the right side, but mostly the left. It is constant now. I have had urine tests, they found nothing. I thought it might be an ovarian cyst, had an ultrasound nothing. I have an appt with my OBGYN next week, but am now wondering if I am headed in the wrong direction. My father has had several kidney stones and problems. I showed him where my pain is and described the pain, sometimes like muscle pain sometimes like a bruised pain and sometimes just a burning pain. He told me that is right where all his kidney pain has been. I have no other symptoms but this pain. What could it possibly be or what does it sound like?
Hi,
How are you? Were you able to see you gynecologist? What other symptoms are present? It is good that the initial urine test and ultrasound were normal. Other possible conditions may include referred pain from other organs, musculoskeletal and gynecological issues. Additional diagnostic tests and pelvic examination may help determine the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted with your gyne consult. Best regards.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...