Protein in Urine... please help if you can
I would really appreciated if someone can help me.
I recently had my yearly physical and they found protein in my urine.  the results are 2+.  Is this considered and abnormally high result?  when the doctor called me he told me that it was a trace and when i got my results in the mail it said 2+.  Is 2+ consider abnormally high?  I guess them want to do a micoalbumin test.  I called back and talked to the nurse and she told me it was just a trace of protein but everything i read online says its high :(
can someone please explain my test results?  should i be concerned?  been to every pharmacy looking for protein test strips :( cant find any.  My urine test was done at a labratory not in the doctors office.  please help if you can
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The analysis does show proteinuria. The common causes for protein in the urine are infections of the kidney/bladder, disorders of the kidney/bladder, certain disorders like diabetes, strenuous exercise and certain medications. Discuss these options with your consulting doctor. He may do tests like urine analysis for microalbinuria, blood tests, X rays, ultrasonography, CT scan and sometimes cystoscopy to detect the cause for proteinuria.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.